September 15, 2009

No Requirements for Credit Card Application

I drop by in the mall after work.I saw a booth of different banks that offer credit card free membership.They spread out fliers to convinced people.The guy handed me a leaflet of citi bank .They bid no requirements for the application within ten days the credit card will be delivered in the home address.The agent won over me so I try to apply a citi bank credit card.The reason is they offer big amount of credit limit with low interest rate.I doubt if my application will be approve because I have already apply once in citi bank that was a year ago.They assess the monthly income of the cardholder with a minimum monthly salary of thirty thousand pesos .I do not know if that was still the bank role in terms of credit card application.I hope it was already changed so that my credit card application will be approve;-)

No comments: