January 16, 2009

Training Center

I keep myself busy searching for a training center that offer a certificate or diploma courses only for months or hours completion. I am interested to participate trainings that will be useful in or out in my field of work. I have two choices in TESDA training center or in School near in my place like Montessori or Letran.If I chose Tesda it will take 2 hours travel but the tuition fee is cheap compare to others because it is government training center.But, the two is just a minutes away from the house.oh...well , better to visit their office for sure and look forward to arrange my work schedule and of course the budget..

1 comment:

Madz said...

Hiya sis, how are you doin? dropping by to give you some love, hugs & kisses....

Btw, got a tag for you (an interesting one,hope you'll like it):
http://madzlifesdiary.blogspot.com/2009/01/big-triple-awards-sisterhood-and-best.html

Grab it if you have time, thanks... Have a wonderful weekend...