January 25, 2009

Intel Philippines Closure

I was shocked reading the newspaper yesterday that INTEL ( big electronics company in the Philippines ) was formally announce and confirm to the public that they are already closed.The company is not gaining because of global crisis. This company operates for more than 25 years in the Philippines.My blogger friend Grace share her great experienced in this company to us.I remember my job application at INTEL last year as I got interest in moving out of my job because a friend of mine told me that Intel offer a good benefits and salary to employees but unfortunately I did not make to pass in the final interview.Gosh!! If I make to pass the final interview last year at INTEL.I did left Sun power and now I am included in the statistics of jobless count. I was upset that time for not doing well in my interview.But, now I was in great thank.Everything,happen for a reason !To Grace, I know there is something better waiting for you in the future.

1 comment:

Ria said...

Everyone is actually dispensable right now. It's pretty sad that Intel has to close and people has to lose jobs. The situation around us is very frightening but we have to have FAITH in the LORD that there is a reason behind all these. Let's just all pray and keep the faith...