September 22, 2008

Transition Time

After, three months working in night shift schedule finally we will have change shift next week. Working in a day shift is much pressure.Morning is busy hour for me again.The only thing I like having a day shift duty is I can sleep well.I can make 6 to 7 hours sleep.For three months I had only 4 to 5 hours sleep everyday.My secret is to drink a glass of fresh milk before going to bed so I can sleep early.If I am in a mood to update my blog a nap will do plus a black coffee to survive for a 12hours duty.Yesterday, Tata and I drop by in a mall. I buy a magazines back issue at booksale. Booksale section vend magazines, novels, books etc ... it is cheap only. I bought the one with Free Fit Kit Workout Program while tata bought Battle Realms and WarCraft CD Installer.

No comments: