31 August 2009
Go to yahoo mail site and you will notice in the log in area "sign in seal" in the upper right corner.
Create a text seal... Type a short, secret message for this computer
21 character max
* Create a unique message that everyone using this computer will recognize—for example, your street address.
* Don't include your ID or password!
Upload an image... Select an image from this computer to use
* Choose a photo that everyone using this computer will recognize.
* It can be JPEG, JPG or GIF and should be under 2MB in size.
* Tip: Use a close-up that will look good when at small size.
Note.If you have two or more personal computer you should create one sign in seal in each computer.
I am reading a solar news regarding the release of fund from U.S. DOT proposing to replace roads with solar panels.I cannot believe it! If this project will be successful it would be a good news for us who are working in a solar company.But how solar work if it was covered by snow ?lol.I believe United States have terrible snow for a couple of months.This is an intelligent work.The road will be embedded with heating element in the surface to prevent snow and ice build up providing for faster winter driving.Replacing of asphalt road and parking lots into solar roadway panels will a major step toward halting climate change aside from that the road can sense wildlife on the road and can warn drivers to slow down.The fully electric vehicles can recharge energy along the roadway and parking lots.This is really great project!
28 August 2009
- Personal Appearance is required.
- Duly accomplished application form.
- Birth Certificate (BC) in Security Paper (SECPA) issued by the National Statistics Office (NSO) or Certified True Copy (CTC) of BC issued by the Local Civil Registrar duly authenticated by NSO.
- Three (3) colored photos of the applicant taken against a royal blue background. Applicant should be in decent attire with collar. Photo must be of good quality, and must have been taken within the last six (6) months. Photo size: 4.5 cm x 3.5 cm. Facial image size: Not less than 3 cm. DFA has the right to reject photos that do not comply with specifications and international standards.
- Proof of identity / Supporting documents indicating full name, date and place of birth and citizenship
- Other Supporting documents.
- For married women, who want to use surname of their spouse
- Marriage Contract (MC) in Security Paper issued by NSO or Certified True Copy issued by the Local Civil Registrar duly authenticated by NSO.
- For married women who would like to revert back to their maiden name
If already widowed: Death Certificate of the deceased husband;
- If marriage is annulled: Certified true copy and photocopy of the first page and the dispositive portion of the judgment on annulment and NSO-issued MC with the annotation on the annulment decree;
- If divorced: Certified true copy and photocopy of the first page and the dispositive portion of the judgment on divorce secured by foreign spouse authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate where the divorce is obtained.
For Minors (below 18 years old)
- Personal appearance of either parent (if minor is of legitimate status).
Personal appearance of mother (if minor is of illegitimate status)
If minor is NOT traveling with either parent:
- Original and photocopy of DSWD Clearance
- Affidavit of Support and Consent
If both parents are abroad:
- Affidavit of support and consent (must be authenticated by the nearest Philippine Embassy or Consulate General if not executed before a Consul).
- Special Power of Attorney (must be authenticated by the nearest Philippine Embassy or Consulate General if not executed before a Consul designating the representative by name and authorizing him to apply for a passport on behalf of the minor).
- Passport and photocopy of the passport of the traveling companion of the minor.
- Identification Card and photocopy thereof of the duly authorized person.
For Muslim applicants
- For those whose births were registered:
Please refer to requirements for first time passport applicants.
For those whose births were not registered:
- Late registered Birth Certificate (BC) in Security Paper (SECPA) issued by the National Statistics Office (NSO)
- Original and photocopy of Voter’s Affidavit or other supporting documents indicating date and place of birth and citizenship, identity and tribal affiliation.
- Certificate from the Office on Muslim Affairs (OMA)
- Submit annotated Birth Certificate (BC) in Security Paper (SECPA)
- Court Order granting change of name
- Shari’ah Court Order
- OMA Certificate of Conversion
- Additional supporting documents may be required when necessary.
B. REQUIREMENTS FOR RENEWAL OF PASSPORT:
Brown Passport or issued prior to 01 May 1995
- Old passport and photocopy of passport pages 1,2,3 (amendment). The pages showing latest Bureau of Immigration departure and arrival stamps.
- Supporting document with complete middle name.
Green Passport or issued after 01 May 1995
- Present passport and photocopy of inside and back cover.
- The pages showing latest Bureau of Immigration departure and arrival stamps.
- For illegitimate minor, personal appearance of mother is required.
For married women, who want to use surname of their spouse:
- Personal Appearance is required
- Marriage Contract (MC) in Security Paper issued by NSO or CTC issued by the Local Civil Registrar duly authenticated by NSO.
For Minors (below 18 years old): Personal appearance of either parent is required.
- If minor is NOT traveling with either parent:
- Original and photocopy of DSWD Clearance
- Affidavit of Support and Consent
- If both parents are abroad:
- Affidavit of support and consent (must be authenticated by the nearest Philippine Embassy or Consulate General if not executed before a Philippine Consul).
- Special Power of Attorney (must be authenticated by the nearest Philippine Embassy or Consulate if not executed before a Philippine Consul designating the representative by name and authorizing him to apply for a passport on behalf of the minor).
- Passport and photocopy of the passport of person travelling with the minor.
C. PASSPORT FEES:
- (14 working days)
- 44-Page = P 500.00
- (7 working days)
- Additional P 250.00
Replacement of Lost valid Passport
- 44-Page = P 700.00
D. LIST OF SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS:
- Marriage Contract
- Voter’s Registration Record
- PRC / IBP ID
- Baptismal Certificate
- Land Title
- Seaman’s Book
- Driver’s License
- Income Tax Return (Old)
- Government Service Record
- Old SSS-E1 form/or digitized SSS-ID
- School Form 137 or Transcript of Records
- Other documents that show full name and birth details of applicant and citizenship
27 August 2009
26 August 2009
25 August 2009
the latest stuff I bought
Home curtains and throw pillow cases is expensive in the mall.In the market along my way home there is a small tailoring which a widow woman sew curtains ,throw pillows case ,dress etc.She also accept order and personalized stuff.The woman is late 50's .She told me to call her "lola" or grandma.The seamstress is living alone.Her two children have already their own lives and they migrated abroad.She told me that " my daughter wanted to get me and live with them together" but I feel I will be living alone because they are always busy working.I miss them a lot,she added.I am close her because I drop by in the tailoring shop if I have time and we chat each other.She always talk to me of her children and grandson. I know she missed them.The friendship started when I buy her often a curtains and dress for mother and father.
Last week, I drop in to buy a new curtain and throw pillow case.By the way, the curtain cost only 80pesos each and 30pesos for the pillow case.isn't it cheaper?The seamstress handed me a piece of shirt with my name in front.She told me that she will move already next month to her daughter .I feel happy about her decision because she is getting old and it is difficult to leave alone.The "lola" will move to canada next month . She is kind and will be remembered by me.I wish her goodluck in her journey.
Here is the procedure :
1.Girdle or strap the stem of a tree usually branch into two cuts 1/2 or 1 inch apart.
2.Peel the bark off between the two cuts leaving the bare stem.
3.Then wrap a peatmoss or potting soil into the cut area holding it in a place with plastic or aluminum foil.
4.Keep the cut area moist and dark so that the roots will begun to grow from the bark at the top of the strap or girdled area
5.Remove all of the bark and begin to heal of the cut area
Trees will tend to form a fibrous root system from air layers rather than typical tap root system.
I will try this procedure in guava tree.
The neighbor give us a three big bags of soil in excess of their garden. The cousin ask help from me to bring the soil in the yard.We make our own garden too.We bought pieces of hollow blocks to fence in.The goal of cultivating is to plant something that we can use for cooking our main dish.What is our main dish? It is "tinolang isda" in bisaya and "kinilaw" .I bought a marcot kalamansi or citrus tree.The cousin ask a lemon grass or "tanglad" popular bisayan name in good samaritan gay neighbor.I bought a vine spinach or "alugbati" in the market. The garden is not yet complete.We will have to plant a pepper , malunggay or any green leafy vegetables .If we crave to eat "tinolang isda" it is easy to get ingredients for cooking.Everybody in the house will be responsible to watered the plants daily .I told them that it is an order :-) I want them to grow healthy !
24 August 2009
The cousin is cleaning the refrigerator in the house. The freezer is filled with ice packed in a plastic ice wrapper. The ice cube is difficult to remove. whew! because of busy days people in the house forgot to clean the refrigerator.It was unplug to de froze the ice in the freezer. It is stingy and has foul odor . The cousin use baking soda in cleaning inside and outside area.I told her to put a charcoal inside to absorb the moisture and to prevent foul odor.
19 August 2009
"Happy Birthday baby Kylee"
from miles away greetings
My first post is Get to Know Me.
This blog is from the kindness of a friend porayz.Thanks girl!
I hope you will visit my blog and added in my blogroll. I would be grateful for everybody who draw on their time visiting my blog.
I feel blessed looking at this picture.After a year of looking and moving a right job from different company.I finally found a company that will inspire me and hire me as regular employee.I enjoy working with my colleagues for more than four years.I met special man in my life.I invest a property in my own expense.The tool beside me is my companion at work.I am happy but life is matter of change.I already feel bored working in this tool beside me .How about you guys/gals did you also feel dull in your job?Did you also ask questions to yourself ? Where will I go?What should I do?Life is difficult to predict but I believe things happen for a reason.
The neighbor sell tahong everyday.I like to eat tahong cook in adobo or ginisa .The cousin suggest me to cook a baked tahong.I told her I do not know how to cook it.If you have a recipe we will try.She got a recipe from a classmate who is also studying in commercial cooking.here its is:
16 pcs tahong, steamed and shelled on one side
3 tsp bawang
2 tsp butter melted
1/3 cup melted cheese grated
4 tsp.dressing (like mayonaise any brand will do )
1.Mix mayonaise and garlic in a bowl
2.Put 1/2 tsp of mixture in each piece
3.Put 1/4 tsp butter and grated melted cheese on top of tahong in each piece
4.Then, put in a baking pan.
5.Baked in the oven toaster for 10 minutes or until the cheese melted
Chill product for easier grating.serve.
18 August 2009
The popular exotic food in the street is "balut".This is a Filipino delicacy which most people love to eat.What is "balut"? It is a boiled incubated egg with develop embryo of 17 to 19 days.The best balut is "balut sa puti" which is made by allowing the eggs to encubate from 16 to 17 days only.It maybe eaten with or without salt.The best way to eat balut is to dip in a vinegar and salt. This is a good cart business nowadays.
I am a member of Statistical Process Control in my process under manufacturing department for more than three years.I am challenge and proud being a member of the team.The company scheduled twice corporate audit in a year for leveling up the process.This means that we need to report to the management of the changes and improvements we have made like cost reduction ,yield so on that will drive to the success of company. Oh well, I do not want to explain those things in my job side because I know all of us have different expertise in life :-) I feel so grateful of receiving this plaque surprisingly .I am inspired of getting this kind of award just like I am getting an award from my blogger friends!
14 August 2009
12 August 2009
profile and picture in facebook.Thanks facebook!