September 6, 2009

Are you Looking for a Nap Mat and Personalized Stuffs ?




My hometown is an island if I travel to the city I always bring stuffs that will make my journey comfortable.I depart in the house as early as 4am in the morning to catch up the pump motor boat that will cross us from the island to the city.I am still sleepy so I always bring a nap mat so that I can take a nap in the pump motor boat.I have my personalized nap mat where I order ti online
on their site.I prefer a personalized one so that it will not be lost in my sight.It has strap to bring it easily.This nap mat is not only useful for travel but also for daycare,kindergarten or pre school kids if you gonna bring them in the park.I pick two daycare nap mat while the price still mark down ( shown in the picture).
For moms who bring their kids in the mall for shopping or traveling .I would recommend to use a stephen joseph quilted backpack if you carry kids stuffs like diaper,bottle of milk etc.This back bag is 100% cotton and machine washable.The straps are adjustable buttons and buttons hole.Do you know how much is the cost of a medium size stephen joseph quilted backpack? It is only 19.99dollars.This is a low price for toddlers back pack already.How about the stephen joseph backpack?This is ideal for kindergarten , day care and elementary aged ( 3-8 year old) and dance class.The backpack is made from vinyl and easy to take care of;simply wipe it with a damp cloth.The stephen joseph backpack also cost 19.99dollars.isn't it cheap? This is a bag with different compartments to keep your kids belongings organized.You can also order personalized back pack for your kids and for gifts.Check out the link now to avail a mark down price of nap mat.


1 comment: