June 23, 2009

Make a Trap

Do you know how to make mosquito trap ? Guys, H1N1 is also like dengue . It can cause death.Let's be cautious what is happening in our environment before its too late.I have read a clip in a magazine that I bought last sunday.This is very good try out and I know it works.
I will share you how to make a mosquito trap.It's just a mixed of water ,brown sugar and yeast.This is not expensive rather to buy spray for flies and mosquito which I am allergy of the odor.
Here it is:

1. Cut a plastic bottle in half, keep both parts. Can be Coca Cola / Pepsi bottle.
2. Take the lower portion of the bottle. Dissolve the brown sugar in hot water.
Let it cool down to ~70 degF.
3. Add the yeast. Carbon dioxide will form (This will attract the mosquitos)
4. Cover the bottle with a dark wrap and place the top portion upside down like a funnel. Place it in a corner in your house.
5. In 2 weeks you will be surprised by the number of mosquitos killed.

No comments: