For Morning Sickness:
This may occur not only in the morning but any time of the day and often subsides after first trimester.
What to Do:
- Avoid offensive smells,since they can trigger nausea
- Figure out what foods or beverages ease your nausea and eat them.
- Keep your bedroom window open at least one to two inches when sleeping
- Get enough fluids
- Don't allow yourself to get too angry
The time that you cannot stand the sight or smell of a certain food.It may even be a food that you loved and ate regularly.
What To do:
- Don't be concerned unless you can't stomach an entire food group
- If possible leave the cooking to someone else and stay away from food preparation areas
- Try eating foods cold or at room temperature since the aroma will be minimized.