December 30, 2008

Package

I pack those stuffs at home,put in a box before I bring to the courier so that I can pay less than I will buy a box in their office.After two days,
I receive a long distance call early this morning from a family.

Finally, my package arrive in the province !!They are surprise because of my busy work schedule no package was expected. I just send them a new dress for the coming new years day attire :-) plus groceries.And,also some curtains in the house which I seldom use. Because, I remember mother change our curtains at home when new year comes.

2 comments:

EJ said...

Oh wow, your pretty generous.. happy new year!

joe said...

The ability to dream big and then the common sense to put into place the things necessary to achieve your dream are two traits that I think are necessary for success. It’s also a great idea to keep a journal of your ideas. Reading the journal on those difficult and occasional down days may help to keep you focused and motivated.
Business Loan