Memes are a great way to link everyone together. In Cyberspace, many people use English as the Universal Language and say Hi, Hello and more. Have you tried learning other languages of the same meaning?
Let's get to know each other by placing a welcome/hello greeting in your language and spread it over all bloggers in cyberspace.
1. Copy the text from Start Copy Here
2. Post it in your blog. Make sure you copy it in compose mode (blogger) or visual mode for the others. This will enable you to copy all your friend's link as well. Have fun doing it.
3. In the next number, add your blog url and link it
4. Add the greetings that you use frequently or one that is in your traditional language.
Konichiwa Meme by AikoAiko
1. All About Kawaii says Konichiwa
2. MommyAllehs Up-Close And Personal says Mabuhay! Hello! Hi!
3. Insights from the Grocery Cart says Mabuhay! Haler! Kamusta? >PHILIPPINES<
4.Ed's Mommy Life says Mabuhay! Kumusta! Hi! Hellow po! Haler! >PHILIPPINES<
5.Sheng's Simple Thoughts . . . says Sveiki(Hello!) Labdien(Good day!) >LATVIA<
6.Richelle's My Life's Journey in Italy...says Ciao!(Hello!) Buona Giornata! (Have a Good day!)
7.FILIPINA says;Maupay nga Aga!(good morning);Ingat Lagi!(take care always)..Philippines
thanks to chelle for sharing this TAG.
Now I want to TAG love-ely,poray,laura,carol & lisa