August 21, 2008

Credit Card

Cash less shopping are all the rage more over the world.Yesterday, tata was delighted that his credit card had already arrived.He had his application for 4 weeks only and finally he got the card.
He choose the Bank of the Philippine Island classic type credit card.Today, he ask what should I want to shop.huh!!!He love shopping than me now! Good that he has a small credit line only... :-) because, it encourage him blowing up the budget.It's not that I don't like to shop.My fear is if tata will be out of budget because of credit card bills and I hate to forfeit all the bills in the house. But, the benefit here is we can avail discounts from particular stores or companies, bonuses such as free airline miles or travel discounts, and special insurances (like travel or life insurance).Another, useful one is in case of emergency. The only thing we should remember is spending limits and always be on the budget line.

No comments: