March 20, 2010

Semester is Over

Studying an online education makes myself busy.I missed two important things in mylife that set my mind unwind.The first thing is to go to the mall during day off watch movie,sing in the videoki both and play in quantum or tom's world.Another one is my blogging hobby.Although, I enjoy learning new things again and hoping to be successful in switching my career.I appreciate online discussion in the forum.I admire versatility of my classmates eventhough most us are working students.The second semester is over I have time now to pamper myself for 2 months before the first semester start.The best vacation I could do this summer is to visit my parents in the province and met my classmates and hang out in the beach.I cannot wait until my vacation leave approved.

No comments: