June 29, 2009

No Doctor !

I have a mouth sore which I already suffer for a week.I already take dequaline and bactidol as the doctor in company clinic recommend me.In my last day of work I am chilled and my temperature is high.I have a fever.I guess my mouth sore was infected because I cannot eat anymore solid food.I take pain reliever to ease the pain.Sunday is my day off.I go to Calamba Medical Doctors for check up.In the card verification section we are ten who waited medical personnel to assist us.It already took an hour that nobody entertain our cards.Everybody is busy which I don't know things they are doing.The lady on my back chair keep murmuring because she waited already more than two hours.I was irritated sitting and waiting which I don't know how long I will wait.I ask the girl in admitting section.She told me " I have to wait until we are entertained."I don't want to argue her because I am in bad mood and I am already chilling and I cannot talk much because my mouth sore.I leave the hospital and go to Calamba Doctors.My goodness! I really had a bad luck this day!The medical assistant told me " No Doctor available for check up every sunday!"What kind of hospital is this?are they having a 24/7 service ? Whoever living in laguna with health card.Don't waste your time going to this hospital for check up on sunday.So,I decided to go Health way in alabang for my check up.

No comments: