May 15, 2009

A Ticket

I get a friend ticket online.She call me yesterday that I will change her flight because her training extend until last week of May.I told her to visit the ticketing office of the plane because I don't know how to re book online and she does not know too.She go to the ticketing office and change the flight schedule but the cashier cannot confirmed the payment.She was advice to pay online using the same confirmation.What I did is I get the confirmation code and pay her balance using credit card.To save all changes it is necessary to tick the finalized bottom for confirmation of the flight scheduled.

1 comment:

Lindz said...

that is strange how the cashier cannot confirm the payment... I still can't trust the internet sometimes, i hardly pay online but my husband does thsi a lot so i guess it's safe..