August 18, 2008

Statistical Process Control



For the past days my time was preoccupied in SPC ( statistical process control ). I come to think to put some key notes about SPC in my blog .
SPC mostly work in manufacturing industry where it is an effective data-driven approach to improve (quality and productivity, yield , cycle-time,cost reduction and safety)..
Before, Im not an active member and since some of my colleagues had already resign so they have no choice but to convinced me and give me responsibility.No regret because I learn at the same time I met new friends.
Slide 2

Statistics : deals with the collection,tabulation,analysis,interpretation & presentation of numeric data.

Process : series of operation or actions directed toward a particular aim.

Slide 14Control : to manage , to regulate , to test & to verify
Slide 14
Slide 14

Slide 14

No comments: