January 19, 2010

Enchanted Kingdom



Enchanted Kingdom was located in Sta.Rosa Laguna.It is a theme park in the Philippines which is 29 kilometers away from Manila.The park was first opened on July28, 1995.It was built at a cost of P1.2-billion.The park was modeled after Knotts Berry Farm.

The first time I visited Enchanted Kingdom was year 2002 during our educational field trip tour.The place is fabulous.I took a lot of pictures.I did not appreciate the rides because only carousel was a free ride to us.I just spend time walking with my friends and embrace the beautiful place.

Last year, our team won in the company traditional corporate audit.As a price all members are treat in Enchanted Kingdom free all rides and meal.The Enchanted Kingdom present us a short program to welcome.In the evening, we watched the fabulous fireworks competition.I enjoy all day although I feel scared riding in anchors away.lol.

No comments: