April 29, 2009

Online Account

I have an online account in my mobile phone to check my ATM account balance instantly. I check first my balance before I go to the bank to withdraw my money.In my surprise my money is in six digits.I was shocked! I go to the nearest ATM machine to check my balance but it is really true.I didn't tell anyone.I did not withdraw the money.I go to the bank where the ATM card opened.I know that it's only an error because I don't have such kind of money.I talk to the bank personnel regarding my concern.Really a blunder! They merit my honesty by giving a piece of pen and mug!

2 comments:

Kristel said...

you are so honest! God will repay you back for this..you are a blessing to humanity..

Kristel said...

hi...i am also in the club too..FCC...

i don't have a nuffgang..is it cool?