April 15, 2009

Laptop Protection







I want to share some tips how to take care on laptop.

  • Shield your laptops from bumps and bruises by getting a laptop bag.
  • If you are not sure whether your laptop has WIFI,just look for the WIFI badge.All laptops must have wireless capabilities.
  • Choose an appropriate hard drive.A good 40GB will do for word processing and spreadsheets jobs.If you want to stock up movies and music get on with at least 160GB.
  • Remember to back up your data from time to time using your laptop DVD drive because you will never know when your hard drive might crash.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Ann

http://racingonlinegames.net