April 24, 2009

Do you Know your Ring Size?

If you purchase a ring online identify your ring size first because it is costly to return your item.I have a ring but I don't know my ring size because when I buy the item in a jewelry shop, I personally chose the design and fit the ring.I did not ask anymore my ring size to the sales lady.How about if you shop a jewelry online and you didn't know your ring size? What will you do?There is no need to worry.I will teach you how to find your ring size while shopping online.Simply get a tape measure or any measuring gadget using millimeters.Measure your finger and watch your guide:

  • Size 4 - 14.8 mm
  • Size 5- 15.7 mm
  • Size 6 - 16.5 mm
  • Size 7 - 17.3 mm
  • Size 8 - 18.2mm
  • Size 9 - 18.9 mm
  • Size 10 - 19.8mm
  • Size 11 - 20.6 mm
  • Size 12 - 21.3 mm
  • Size 13 - 22.2 mm

No comments: