March 25, 2009

Telephone


I call the telephone agent yesterday because I wanted to cancel my subscription of land line phone.The main reason is we are already forced leave at work and lay offs on some department .It is another burden of paying the monthly bill . The agent told me that it was already ready for installation in the house and she will not refund my money anymore better not to cancel.The installation was done today.The problem is we cannot make outgoing call for international,manila line and mobile calls. We call the customer service for activation.Hoping it will work tomorrow. So, to save money I will no longer buy load for my mobile phone instead use the land line telephone for text messages and phone calls to the province.I will also accept "pay phone" call now in the house.

No comments: