March 21, 2009

Sisterhood AWARD

My thoughtful blogger ever friend GRACE never really forget me. See, I got an award from her. She maybe too far from me and we never seen each other but a special bond between us was form eversince we known each other. Thanks to blogging because I was able to have good friends like her. Thanks so much for this award! Muah!




Here are the rules:1.

  1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
  2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
  3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
  4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
  5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

And now it's my chance to spread the love. I'm giving this award to all my friends in blogsphere that somehow touches my life. I might not seen them, but just like Grace, I also value these wonderful people.

To: Marly, EDEN, Sheng, Lingz, SweetPinay, Kate,Ria, Lauri, Rose and Lassylicious

I hope that you will find time to post this award in your blog. Thank you in advance!

1 comment:

eden said...

hi sis, thanks for the award and including me in the list but I am very sorry for i have it already few days ago. take care