March 27, 2009

Sample Product

There are two guys walking in the subdivision early in the morning.I am an early morning girl because I need to watered my plants before the sun comes out.The two guys stop in the house and talk to me.I seldom talk to strangers since they look good and honest so I let them have a conversation.They introduce me a new packaging of anti dandruff shampoo and seasoning.I listen to them respectively.But, I told them I don't have cash if you let me buy your product.The guy said " We will give you a sample product and write your nickname in our list as a proof to the company that we are doing our job."After, their commercial speech they handed me two small bottle of anti dandruff shampoo plus five pieces of seasoning mix for cooking.What a blessed morning!

No comments: