March 15, 2009

Friends Journey



I get a chance to search out my friends profile online. I am happy that most of them have already a good job abroad and a successful career.One friend of mine has a different success story . Its all about marriage.Their love story started online in a dating website.After,a months of chatting the guy met her in Manila, a few months count they celebrated their church wedding in the province.A very inspiring story! Then patiently process and wait her papers and get the visa.I am glad that she finally landed his husband place (Toronto,Canada).My heart felt cheerful because her vision was finally put off.I am sure lots of adjustment and challenges you gonna encounter in your journey.It takes time but I believe you can handle it everything especially if your life is full of love.Good Luck to you Jill!

No comments: