March 27, 2009

Affiliate Program

Most blogger are engaged in different affiliate program.right?I include myself here.I experience one affiliate program that says"you can earn money in different ways like through e-mail response,via text messages, phone call and banner posting.I chose e-mail response.My reply to an e-mail will make me money.I am induced.So, I sign up for membership.After, I finish filling up the form and answering some questions the last part is the membership fee payment.I am aware already that some affiliate program has membership fee.I make my payment in order to make money easily.I convince myself that internet jobs is by luck because I did not make money for this affiliate program :-( as an advise better to subscribe in a free program like banner or pay click .isn't it guys?

No comments: