7 November 2008

When Did I get Married ?

I seldom watch an English movies ,I do like Tagalog love story or action movies. The movie"When did I get Married?" caught my interest.I am a practical person in many ways and some passage line that I get relates my lifestyle.I cannot blame myself why I am sensible in having a relationship because of my past experiences. Here are some few quotes to share:

"You will only get 80% of what you NEED,you will hardly get the other 20% that you WANT in a RELATIONSHIP"

There is always another person (man or women ) that you will meet and that will offer you the other 20% which is lacking in your relationship that you WANT.


The 20% looks really good when you are not getting it at all in your current relationship.
But,the problem is that you will always tempted to leave that good 80% that you know you have,thinking that you will get something better with the other 20% that you WANT.
Be careful in deciding of what you WANT and what you NEED!

"If you start appreciating what you have right now,wherever you are,you are the first class! "

1 comment:

earthlingorgeous said...

WOW! Who stars in that movie? That sounds like a good advice and analysis of it. About the 20% and the 80%... so true.

Earth