August 26, 2008

What Makes Me Happy, What Makes Me Sad

Here are the Rules: 1. List things that makes you happy and what makes you sad.. 2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs. 3. Tag other online friends you know: Toni's Attachments, Charmdestiny, DressMeUp, Glorie Solitude, Restlessrant, Fit4All, No Place Like Home, Kuting’s Place, yub-filipina.YOUR BLOG


WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY:

-God’s love.
-My family back home. They will always be my inspiration.
-My husband. I love you Honey!
-Good friends
-When my goals and priorities are achieved.
-When tata plays a guitar and sang my favorite song

WHAT MAKES ME SAD:

-When I think about bad experiences and trials in the past
-When I want to help but there’s nothing I can do
-When somebody in the family is not feeling well
-When there are times I am feeling down
-When my parents are not in good health

I want to share this TAG to all my friends in blogging.Feel free to copy and paste to your blog.
Thanks MARLY for sharing me this cute TAG.

No comments: