August 7, 2008

Insurance

I have been looking an health card for my mother who is 66 years old.Normally,it is difficult to apply because sickness occur during this aged, like mother who had arthritis already.If I apply for health card plan 50% she will be rejected because of the aged and illness.I didn't lost hope searching health card adds to protect my family from financial devastation because my parents are not getting any younger.Philippine Prudential Life Insurance Company Inc., develop Health Support Hospital Income plan.which is really a great help especially to those oldies who are at 50 to 74 years old.It is easy to apply simply e-mail directmarketing@philprudentiallife.com for inquiries and application.Prudential Life had also branches outside the Philippines that covers not only for health benefits but provide also financial assistance in sending kids to school and pay incurred business.

No comments: