30 June 2009
29 June 2009
24 June 2009
23 June 2009
I will share you how to make a mosquito trap.It's just a mixed of water ,brown sugar and yeast.This is not expensive rather to buy spray for flies and mosquito which I am allergy of the odor.
Here it is:
1. Cut a plastic bottle in half, keep both parts. Can be Coca Cola / Pepsi bottle.
2. Take the lower portion of the bottle. Dissolve the brown sugar in hot water.
Let it cool down to ~70 degF.
3. Add the yeast. Carbon dioxide will form (This will attract the mosquitos)
4. Cover the bottle with a dark wrap and place the top portion upside down like a funnel. Place it in a corner in your house.
5. In 2 weeks you will be surprised by the number of mosquitos killed.
21 June 2009
19 June 2009
Why market solution is important in your business?Let's say you have clients from different countries and places across Philippines.It is time consuming and costly to coordinate them
one by one.In market communications ,it offers products and services like IPC, Highspeed Data,Wireless solutions etc. the mission critical platforms mention was explained in the site by detailed. This type of communication technology help us to hands on and focus in business.why ? because,clients daily complains will be address directly to the right person.To contact a best technical support provider just browse and fill up the form online.Don't worry you can save here and get a chance to frequently increase your sales.The staff of market communications are well trained professionals and has initiative to form personal relationship with customers.You don't need to fret your business relationship with the customers.They also owe in installation and maintenance of critical platforms.The market communications staff are always ready to assist all your requests.The office can be contact by e-mail or phone depend what transactions you want to do.Their product and services fits in different types of business.This is a rubost technology solutions so, you can benefit here in many ways to increase your business profit and cost reduction.
18 June 2009
17 June 2009
It was my first time to visit mall of asia last sunday.lol..It was unplanned mall hopping.I go to the airport to fetch my mother.I notice the taxi has expensive rate.I decided to take a bus and drop by in the mall of asia.It is a near mall from the airport.The place is very nice!
Yesterday, I eat a kropeck (chicharon baboy). I am craving it.I feel bad because my denture broke.I immediately go to the dentist near the house for repair.The dentist told me that my denture is only made a cheap kind of plastic material.I told him "it's a US plastic".He told me " it is not a US plastic because if it is made of US plastic it will not broke into two ".I guess so.Becuase, it last only for two years.
For Morning Sickness:
This may occur not only in the morning but any time of the day and often subsides after first trimester.
What to Do:
- Avoid offensive smells,since they can trigger nausea
- Figure out what foods or beverages ease your nausea and eat them.
- Keep your bedroom window open at least one to two inches when sleeping
- Get enough fluids
- Don't allow yourself to get too angry
The time that you cannot stand the sight or smell of a certain food.It may even be a food that you loved and ate regularly.
What To do:
- Don't be concerned unless you can't stomach an entire food group
- If possible leave the cooking to someone else and stay away from food preparation areas
- Try eating foods cold or at room temperature since the aroma will be minimized.
16 June 2009
13 June 2009
9 June 2009
If you travel a very far place nausea and travel sickness cannot escape especially if your body is not used to travel anymore.Here are some tips to feel good :
- Drink up to five cups of ginger tea daily and sip while hot
- Take the tea in a flask if you are traveling or chew crystallized ginger.
For morning sickness:
- Make an infusion of ginger tea using half a tsp. of grated fresh ginger per cup of pure still water.
- Infuse for at least five minutes.Sip small amount frequently throughout the day.
- Drink ginger tea with lemon before going to bed and through the morning and day
- You can also put ginger oil in your bath
7 June 2009
We drop by in the tiangge last week .My aunt wanted to buy a bag .She don't like to buy in the mall because she cannot bargain it.The price was already fixed.She love to bargain.lol..She bought two bags and wallet.I get interest in the pink bag. I hesitate to buy things in tiangge because I have a doubt in quality and durability. But, aunt convinced me that the durability depend upon the user and not all expensive items are durable she added. So, I bought the pink bag for only 50pesos.It is made of plastic and it look fashionable with stitches in front. It is nice!
6 June 2009
We plan to unwind in Tagaytay this weekend.But, it seems that the weather does not go with us.The rain is heavy every afternoon and sometimes early in the morning.We decided to stay in the house and cook food.This is better than to spend time going to tagaytay which I know we will not enjoy because of the bad weather.We cook "biko" ;buy fish make "inihaw" and a bottle of red wine .Maybe, we will set again the schedule of visiting tagaytay.I don't want to missed the stunning place of picnic groove and view of taal lake.
3 June 2009
Anyway, thanks for Joy for giving me this award. This is a friend of mine that always been helpful and kind to me. More power sis!
This is the easiest and the fastest way to:- Make your Authority Technorati explode.- Increase your Google Page Rank.- Get more traffic to your blog.- Makes more new friends.The rules is very simple as follows :- Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.- Put your own blog name and link.- Tag your friends as much as you can.
My blog is "Filipina " and
my link url is:
Now it's my turn to give credits to my favorite blogs...
2 June 2009
Here are some tips I could share to get a good sleep:
- Follow a consistent bedtime routine
- Establish a relaxing setting at bedtime.
- Get a full night's sleep every night
- Avoid caffeine or any other stimulants before bedtime.
- Be worry-free at bedtime
- Don't go to bed hungry or too full
- Avoid rigorous exercise within six hours of your bedtime.
- Make your bedroom quiet,dark and a little cool.
- Get up at the same time every morning